Day in Tech History Pre-Cap: December 5th through 11th
Every Week, we’ll give you a Pre-cap of what will the Day in Tech History (www.dayintechhistory.com) will be talking about. Of course, the day in tech history is a daily rundown of technology history – 365 days a year. So there is always a new podcast to listen to!
This is also a CC – Share Alike, so use this video for your podcasts or video shows!
- December 5: 1951 – First push button controlled garage opened
- December 6: 1945 – Microwave is patented
- December 7: 1999 – RIAA sues Napster
- December 8: 1943 – Colossus is delivered to Britain’s secret cypt-analysis headquarters
- December 9: 1997 – Microsoft released BackOffice Server
- December 10: 2005 – Microsoft launched XBox360 in Japan
- December 11: 2001 – The FBI launch a full software piracy campaign covering 27 cities. Includes “Operation Bandwidth”.