Tech History Pre-Cap: World Wide Web, Werewolves, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs – December 19-25
Every Week, Jeffrey Powers will give you a Pre-cap of what will the Day in Tech History (www.dayintechhistory.com) will be talking about. Of course, the day in tech history is a daily rundown of technology history – 365 days a year. So there is always a new podcast to listen to!
This is also a CC – Share Alike, so use this video for your podcasts or video shows!
- December 19: 1996– Videogame Music Archive is launched (vgmusic.com)
- December 20: 1951– EBR-1 turbine generator begins flowing atomic power
- December 21: 1937– Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs debuts
- December 22: 1997– ARIN, RIR are incorporated
- December 23: 2002– Microsoft is ordered to include Java Runtime Environment in Windows.
- December 24: Russion folklore states that people born on this day become Werewolves
- December 25: 1990– The first trial run of the World Wide Web takes place.