Every Week, Jeffrey Powers will give you a Pre-cap of what will the Day in Tech History (www.dayintechhistory.com) will be talking about. Of course, the day in tech history is a daily rundown of technology history – 365 days a year. So there is always a new podcast to listen to!
- December 12: 1980– Apple files IPO at $22 / share
- December 13: 2001– C# (ECMA-334) programming language is released
- December 14: 1994– The W3C meets for the first time
- December 15: 1983– Folks in Twin Falls, Idaho got a sneak peek at the Apple Superbowl ad
- December 16: 2010– Yahoo! announced it was closing Buzz, Alltheweb.com, AltaVista, Delicious, MyBlogLog and other services
- December 17: 1996– The Option Red supercomputer is activated
- December 18: 1958– SCORE is launched. This is the worlds first communications satellite