Every Week, we’ll give you a Pre-cap of what will the Day in Tech History (www.dayintechhistory.com) will be talking about. Of course, the day in tech history is a daily rundown of technology history – 365 days a year. So there is always a new podcast to listen to!
This is also a CC – Share Alike, so use this video for your podcasts or video shows!
- October 24: 1861 – Western Union Completes the first transcontinental telegraph line across US
- October 25: 2001 – Windows XP is Released
- October 26: 1936 – First electric generator at Hoover Dam goes into operation
- October 27: 1983 – Richard Stallman announces GNU
- October 28: 1955 – Happy Birthday Bill Gates
- October 29: 1945 – IBM created the first hard disk drive
- October 30: 1938 – Orson Wells “War of the Worlds”