It’s time to change your wireless router.
In the last couple years, with WiFi 6 and 6E coming into play, newer routers allow us to set up a better connection with our homes, transfer files at faster speeds over WiFi, and give us some great new features that we didn’t know we needed. That is the case with the ZTE Miracle AX3000 Pro wireless router. You can even connect two Internet sources to use on one router.
- 00:00 Introduction
- 00:24 Review Disclaimer
- 00:46 About the ZTE Miracle AX3000 Pro
- 02:21 Difference Between WiFi 6 and WiFi 6E
- 03:15 Unboxing the ZTE Miracle AX3000 Pro
- 04:14 First Look of the AX3000 Pro
- 05:33 Setting the ZTE Up via Phone
- 06:33 Setting up AX3000 Pro via Desktop Computer
- 07:36 How to Set Up Dual WAN on the ZTE AX3000 Pro
- 10:02 Pros, Cons of the ZTE Miracle AX3000 Pro
About the ZTE Miracle AX300 Pro
The AX300 features Qualcomm’s dual-core 64-bit CPU network acceleration engine and a 12-thread network processor. This increases computing power and ensure fast speed, low latency and stable connection. The ZTE AX3000 Pro can reach 3000Mbps at its peak, which is 166% faster than Wi-Fi 6 AX1800 and 250% faster than Wi-Fi 5 AC1200.
With 512 MB of RAM and 256MB ROM, you can connect up to 256 devices.
Dual WAN, or Single WAN
There are 4-1 GB Ethernet jacks on the back. First one is for your primary Internet or WAN source. You can use this in single WAN mode and plug devices into ports 2-4. However, you can turn on the Managed WAN option and connect two sources to your router.
WiFi Connection and Coverage
In the video, I talk about the difference with WiFi 6 and 6E. Both of them have the ability to use a single SSID to connect your 2.4 and 5 GHz WiFi signals concurrently. Therefore, you won’t need to have two passwords for different devices.
Equipped on the AX3000 router are 4-7dBi antenna, for coverage around your home. The antennas are fixed upon the router and only move in one direction. It’s always a good idea to stagger the antenna so they can reach different areas of the house.
ZTE AX3000 Pro supports Easy Mesh networking technology and can be easily extended with just a single click. Use two or more AX3000 Pro routers to improve coverage in your dwelling.
Connect to devices using WPS – Simply hold the button in the back for 2 seconds. Intelligent NFC is available for One-touch Connection so you can connect without passwords and long string names.
Manage home networks through the ZTELink app, or via browser page.
The Miracle Serials Routers won the “Good Design Award” in 2021 for it’s sleek look. ZTE AX3000 Pro is the perfect embodiment of art and technology, resulting in a totally unique design and product that is both functional and pleasing to the eye.
Pros and Cons
- PRO Small, good looking, and easy to use.
- PRO The NFC and WPS connection options are nice, and the Dual WAN setup allows you to have a backup internet which your devices can go through.
- To create a mesh network from this unit, you buy 1-2 of the same router and set up for coverage.
- CON The unit doesn’t have a VPN option.
- There are only 3-1 GB network ports, and will go down to 2 if you use the Multi-WAN.
- CON There is also no USB option for a shared drive.
- Antennas only move one way – you cannot direct the antenna to spread the coverage as much
ZTE AX3000 Pro is available at an MSRP of $99.99. Get the ZTE Miracle AX3000 Pro Here