Did the Walking Dead Go Too Far? Was it Too Violent?
The season premiere of Walking Dead brought a violent episode. More violent than any Game of Thrones, Dexter and most movies. Now the Parent’s Television Council has deemed it the most graphically violent show they’ve seen on TV. How will that shape the future of Walking Dead? Did this episode bring more viewers, or shy away fans?
My Patreon page suffered some down time this week. It’s back up. I’ll tell you what happened. But feel free to join the Sconnie Geek Nation here: https://Patreon.com/geekazine
Morning Geeks! Episode 24 Show Notes
– Geeky Halloween Costumes
– Richard Sherman as Harry Potter
– Wearable Tech Watches on Decline
– Otto the self Driving Beer Truck
– Nintendo Switch
– Comic Book of the Week – Wonder Woman 75th Anniversary
– Box Set Coming November 15th
– Most expensive collections you can buy
– Bryan Fuller Stepping Down