Here is a comprehensive list of questions about Jeffrey Powers and Geekazine.com:
1. Does Geekazine use Mac or PC?
Yes. I use Both. Macbook Pro (dual boot), Windows notebook, Windows desktop.
2. What does Geekazine use to get those cool graphics on your screen
3. What do you use for cameras
4. What is your Audio Rig?
The Geek Bar uses a MXL 991.
5. What do you use to record your podcasts?
I use Sony Acid Music Producer 8.0. I can easily move and manipulate audio with this program.
6. What do you use in Post Production
After I render the podcast in 64bps Joint Stereo, I clean up any id3 tags and post.
7. What do you use in Video Post Production
This has been changing. Right now I use Sony Vegas. Screencasts are produced in Wirecast.