Book a Virtual Interview with Geekazine
Part of Geekazine’s business model is to go to events and get product interviews. Of course, with current events, that cannot happen. That is why I have taken this online.
Through my Calendly page, you can schedule a time to talk about your product. You can present the product, use a presentation, send me photos to use during the event, and more.
The interview will be about 10-15 minutes, but we have extra time for setup and discuss talking points.
You can also Sponsor the Interview. With a sponsorship, it helps keep Geekazine moving forward, and I’ll be able to promote your video when it’s posted.
Thoughts When Planning for Interview
This is a one-on-one interview, just like if we were doing it at a conference, or for CNN. With that in mind, please:
- Make sure your surroundings (background) is appropriate for an interview. Light the room well, but don’t have bright lights behind you. Don’t have a window behind you, either.
- If you have to use your phone, have a mount for it
- Put your camera lens at eye level so your face is in proper frame. Your face and upper torso should be in shot.
- Phone – Landscape over Portrait. If using your phone, turn it sideways.
- You have a decent microphone – not just the device’s on-board mic.
- Have headphones nearby if the sound is not working right
- Lights are better behind the camera, than behind you. Make sure the room is well-lit
- Computers connected directly to the network are preferred. (LAN cable)
- Close all other programs to alleviate the computer processor
- –This includes closing browser tabs–
- Pause apps like Dropbox, Box, Clean my Mac, OneDrive, etc.