Day in Tech History Pre-Cap: November 28th through December 4th
Every Week, we’ll give you a Pre-cap of what will the Day in Tech History (www.dayintechhistory.com) will be talking about. Of course, the day in tech history is a daily rundown of technology history – 365 days a year. So there is always a new podcast to listen to!
This is also a CC – Share Alike, so use this video for your podcasts or video shows!
- November 28: 2000 – Sony introduces the Playstation 2 in the US.
- November 29: 1972 – The first PONG machine is wheeled into Andy Cappa’s
- November 30: 1983 – Radio Shack unveiled the TRS-80
- December 1: 1878 – The first White House telephone
- December 2: 1991 – Apple released Quicktime
- December 3: 1968 – CDC 7600 Supercomputer
- December 4: 1985 – Cray X-MP/48 goes into production