LeCroy showed off their new USB 3.0 Protocol Analyzer which allows the engineer to view, analyze, and troubleshoot USB 2.0 and 3.0 devices and device drivers. The analyzer starts at $5,000 but this type of device is really the only thing that allows you to figure out what is happening with your USB device or device driver program.
When you need to make sure the data is pushing correctly, or how much data is transferring, then this device is for you. A perfect device for developers.
- Protocol(s) Supported USB 1.0, 1.1, 2.0 & 3.0
- Protocol Analyzer Yes
- Protocol Exerciser N/A
- OS Requirements Windows XP, Vista & Windows 7
- Memory Size 2024MB
- Data Rates Supported 1.2 – 5000 Mb/s
- Recording Channels 1
- Data Bus Interface Half duplex differential (USB 2.0)
- Dual simplex differential (USB 3.0)
- Front Panel Connectors Analyzer – one (1) USB 2.0 & 3.0 recording channel with USB 3.0 A & B connectors
- Front Panel Indicators Platform LEDs: Power, Status
- Dimensions: Advisor T3: 6” x 5” x 1.30”
- Weight .5 lbs
- Power Requirements 100-240V, 50-60 Hz (universal input), 1.0A
- External Trigger IN/OUT & Sync MicroD (proprietary)
Video interview by Tom Newman
GoDaddy services saves you money! New Customers Save 25% on Hosting at GoDaddy.
Thanks to Luxor for sponsoring